The new definition of home cinema experience
October 11th, 2017 Mumbai, India – Optoma today announces the launch of the brand new 4K UHD Laser Home Cinema Projector – UHZ65. Combining true 4K UHD projection with the new-generation laser technology, the UHZ65 redefines the meaning of home cinema experience.
Adopted Optoma’s latest DuraCore Technology, the UHZ65 implements the new-generation laser light source, advanced laser diode cooling techniques, and the IP5X-proof-level, innovative dust resistant design. It allows instanton/off and provides lights-on projection with 3,000 lumens for a longer lifetime of up to 20,000 hours.
With full 8.3 million on-screen pixels, Optoma UHZ65 meets the Consumer Technology Association (CTA) requirements for 4K UHD and comply with the CTA High Dynamic Range (HDR) display standards. This guarantees razor sharp, vivid images capable of showing more details than Full HD.
“It’s been Optoma’s mission to present the best visual experience,” said Gordon Wu, Assistant Vice President at Optoma APAC, said. “Integrating the advanced laser light source with true 4K UHD projection, Optoma UHZ65 is giving home cinema experience a whole new definition.”
Utilizing Optoma’s Super Wide Gamut II technology, the 2nd generation of colour enhancement technology, Optoma UHZ65 is equipped with unique phosphor wheel and colour wheel design, providing superior colour coverage of 100% Rec.709 gamut and 82% of DCI-P3, while also compatible with BT.2020.
Optoma UHZ65 boasts sophisticated PureMotion frame-interpolation technology, eliminating motion blur or image judder even in high-speed action films or fast-paced sports. In addition, with vertical lens shift, 1.6x manual zoom, and a host of connection options, the UHZ65 provides surpassing flexibility for simple, trouble-free set-up.
- Ultra HD 4K – 8.3 million pixel detail for greater realism
- 20,000 hours maintenance-free laser light source at full brightness
- Dust resistant – IP5X proof level for total reliability
- Optoma Super Wide Gamut II technology – Superior colour coverage of 100% Rec.709 gamut and 84% of DCI-P3; compatible with BT.2020
- Compatible with HDR10 to deliver life-life color
- Advanced image performance enhancement dominated by PureContrast, PureColor, and PureMotion
- Easy set-up and operation – +15% vertical lens shift, 1.6x manual zoom
- Integrated speaker for powerful sound
|Technology||TI XPR Technology|
|Brightness||3000 ANSI Lumens|
|Lens Shift Range||Vertical +15%|
|Lamp Life||20,000 hrs|
|Noise Level||29 dB (Eco mode)|
|I/O||HDMI 1.4a *1, HDMI 2.0 *1, VGA *1, USB-A for service & power (5V 1.5A), RS232C, RJ-45, 12V trigger *1, Audio in, Audio out, S/PDIF|
View More News at CyberMedia Press Center: http://www.cybermedia.