Gordon Wu, Assistant Vice President at Optoma APAC, commented: “The ZH420UST is the first Full HD 1080p ultra short throw projector with built-in edge blending and warping adjustments, combining flexibility and reliability with incredible performance. It is, therefore, the optimum solution for museums, zoos, sports stadiums, and more!”
Equipped with Optoma DuraCore laser technology and IP5X certification, the ZH420UST is powered by long-lasting, low maintenance, lamp-free, laser light source. It delivers consistent, high brightness of up to 20,000 hours with 24/7 operation. Covering 114% Rec709 colour gamut, Optoma ZH420UST offers superior colour reproduction with vivid, lifelike images.
For large-scale projection, Optoma ZH420UST features built-in edge-blending and warping. With an HDBaseT™ input included, it simplifies cabling requirements and reduces installation complexity, saving both time and costs.
- 20,000 hours maintenance-free laser light source at full brightness
- Dust resistant – Independently tested, IP5X certification for total reliability
- Bright 4000 lumens 1080p ultra short throw projector
- Versatile installation – supports portrait and downward projection
- Integrated HDBaseT receiver, and warping and blending