New Delhi, 22nd May 2018: COMIO Smartphone, India’s emerging mid-segment brand, recognised as ‘The Most Promising Brand’ by The Economic Times is all set to conquer the market with the launch of its flagship smartphone, the COMIO X1 Note. Competitively priced at INR 9,999/-, the X1 Note boasts of flawless slim ID design with a stylish mirror finish back cover in two colour variants- royal blue and sunrise gold. With the launch of the COMIO X1 Note, the brand will be available Pan-India.
The device has a dual rear camera with 13MP + 5MP AF with Flash and front camera with 8MP. A photographer’s delight, the handset comes bundled with a set of camera modes like portrait/ bokeh, beauty, panorama, social and night mode. Designed to enjoy high definition to the fullest, the smartphone comes with a 6-inch full view FHD+ 2.5D curved display. The 4G-VoLTE dual SIM smartphone is powered by a 1.45GHz quad-core processor and has a 2,900 mAh battery.
Mr. Sanjay Kalirona, CEO & Director, COMIO Smartphone, “We are excited to announce the launch of COMIO X1 Note as it marks our expansion into a pan-India brand. The response we have received from our consumers, retailers and distributors has been tremendous, encouraging us to deliver a product such as COMIO X1 Note, which is one of the best offerings from the brand in the sub-10,000 price segment.”
He further added, “The COMIO X1 Note provides an integrated solution comprising of advanced camera quality, better speed, security features, stylish design and value-added services all-in-one, ensuring an enhanced user experience.”
- Android O: Android Oreo picture-in-picture (multiple apps), smarter battery, 2x faster interface, over 60 new emojis
- A smarter way to unlock your smartphone with Face Unlock feature
- Secure your smartphone the smartest way with the Intruder Selfie feature
- Explore magic with the Finger Print sensor: pick calls, unlock device in 0.15 seconds, click pictures, access apps
- More memory, more space, more fun: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM, expandable upto 128GB
- Never miss a buzz with a Notification LED, nor your favourite conversations with Auto Call Recording feature and Auto Call Back Reminder
- Personalise your smartphone your way with the Dual Account app
- Font Application feature with access different stylish fonts and supported with 22 regional languages
- Pop-up touch feature allows user to use the apps with less number of clicks
- WPS Office app to view all kind of documents with ease
Further to this, Mr. Sumit Sehgal, Chief Marketing Officer, COMIO Smartphone said on the launch, “After capturing the hearts of the youth in North & West India, we are excited to widen our reach to South & East market. We will multiply our efforts in these regions and engage with the youth to make Comio a preferred brand through our philosophy of ‘Don’t Listen Kar Daal.’
COMIO support: Specially designed after-sales support comprising of 1 year + 100 days warranty, one-time screen breakage warranty, 30-day replacement, a special buy back and upgrade offer allowing you to upgrade your old smartphone. The COMIO upgrade offer allows you an assured 40% return on your old COMIO phone (not more than 12 months old) which will be given if you want to upgrade you existing COMIO phone. Applicable through www.comio.in only.
Reliance Jio offer: Customers can now enjoy unlimited data and talk time offers using a COMIO smartphone. Jio customers to get INR 2200 cashback (44*50 Rs vouchers) at the time of 1st successful recharge of INR 198/299 monthly plans. The offer can be redeemed from the 2nd recharge onwards.
Availability: The COMIO X1 Note will available at all key retail stores Pan-India and online platforms- Snapdeal, Flipkart, Amazon, ShopClues and Paytm.