Everyone has their own sense of fashion and undoubtedly is a very personal thing. It’s one of the things that matters to a lot of individuals (for variety of reasons). Men and women make fashion decisions every day based on what’s comfortable, what looks good on them, and what makes them feel good about themselves during the day.
But typically, we all make poor fashion choices that we end up knowing while Some individuals simply don’t care about what others think. Others might be committing fashion crimes without even knowing it. Men have things they hate to see women wear (peplum skirts, oversized clothes, flashy nails, etc). and therefore the same concept applies all the way around; most women undoubtedly have a fashion item they don’t like to see on men.
If you’re a woman reading this list of male fashion trends most women hate, you’ll probably agree with one or more of the things on it. If you’re a guy doing one of these things, don’t fret! Not all women dislike the things in this list, and you shouldn’t stop doing all of your thing simply because it’s included here.
But just in case you were still curious, here are 16 men fashion trends that women actually hate (or at least tend to dislike).
1. Bushy beards. Some time in the 1950s-1960s, we all collectively agreed as a species to leave behind the trend of bushy beards along with top hats and high infant mortality rates. Let’s leave bushy beards in that faraway past, where they belong. Women feels It is disgusting to hug and kiss a man with a beard, Though some women totally digs on guys with beards & Since men like themselves when they have beards, Beards remain to be a very popular men’s hairstyle “accessory”. That will continue to be true this year as more and more guys try out this extended trend. No Matter how much some women hate it.
2. Skinny jeans. Let’s just put it simply like this: Extremes don’t look good. When you wear pants so tight that we end up learning things about you that only your girlfriend or wife should know, then it’s time to take it down a notch.
3. Ill-fitting suits. To be fair, this isn’t a gendered problem. Everyone— both men and women—should learn to recoil at the sight of an ill-fitting suit. A suit that fits properly can make all the difference in how the shape, height, and weight of your body look, so choose more wisely from now on.
4. Socks and sandals. The only time you should wear this combination is when you’re a dad driving to the convenience store on a quick milk run. There’s no other scenario where wearing these is okay.
5. Vests. Someone, back in the 90s, decided to take the vest in a three-piece suit and apply it to casual fashion. The only people who should wear vests like this are boy bands from the 90s and 00s. Moreover unless you serve in some Restaurants and That isn’t bad at all.
6. Popped shirt collars. Unless you’re a vampire or Sherlock Holmes wearing a coat on a windy day, keep your shirt collars unpopped. It doesn’t help that popped polo shirts have become a stereotype for frat boys.
7. Super Deep V-Neck Shirts. There’s nothing wrong with being proud of your body and showing off your muscles (especially if you’ve been working hard on them). But deep V-necks just look ill-fitting, kind of like you were just in a fight and your opponent grabbed you by the neck of your shirt, resulting in a dramatic stretch.
8. Long shirts. To be honest, there’s nothing inherently wrong with oversized t-shirts. The problem is that most men don’t know how to style them, which results in their bodies looking weirdly disproportionate.
9. No Tank tops. Again, there are exceptions to this rule. When a tank top is too tight or weirdly-fitting, maybe stay away from it. Besides, tank tops should be a no-no for both genders. Those tan lines they create during summers are terrible, In addition to the sweat.
10. Accessory overload. Women have been criticised enough for overdoing makeup’s or overdoing accessory. Some same thumb rule goes for guys, just because you own every kind of accessory available to men it doesn’t mean you should wear them all at the same time. Accessories should be worn sparingly and to complement an outfit, not to override it and be the focus of attention.
11. Flip flops. This list is just full of things that could also apply to women. Flip flops are one such item. No one should be walking around exposing their entire foot to the dirty ground. It’s just so unhygienic in so many ways. Unless you’re on a beach.
12. Leather pants. Unless you’re Ranveer Singh or Varun Dhawan, you should probably stay away from this item of clothing. It’s really not worth the risk, especially during the summer.