We would all conform to the actual fact that facial hair are embarrassing. From threading to waxing we tend to bear huge pain to get rid of them. But what if we tell you that there’s a pain free way to get rid of those annoying facial hair? Yes, our kitchen contains all the supernatural ingredients to eliminate the stubborn facial hair without a lot of pain and these kitchen secrets work extraordinarily well. Thus, we bring to you a number of the most amazing remedies to not solely help you in pain free hair removal but also assist you to get the glow that you just always desired.
1. Lemon Juice & Honey
This is one amongst the simplest ways in which you can get rid upper lip, chin area, sideburns facial hair. Lemon juice has exfoliating properties that can loosen the hair in their follicles and the bleaching properties will lighten your facial hair. Whereas honey can hydrate your face, keeping it completely soft.
- Slice lemon in half & extract the juice out of it
- mix 1 tablespoon of honey & apply it over your face.
- Wash it once it dries.
- Repeat twice a week and notice a difference in a month’s time.
2. Turmeric, Besan & Yogurt
This is likely a grandma’s recipe and undoubtedly has wonderful results. The key ingredient that helps in removing the facial hair is the gram flour (besan) that exfoliates the skin, removes dead skin cells, whereas turmeric and yogurt will clean open the skin pores, brighten the face and work in removing the irritating facial hair.
- Take equal portions of all the 3 ingredients, whisk it and slather it over your face.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes and then wet your face and gently rub your face in the opposite direction of your hair growth.
- Regular use of this mask will reduce the growth of facial hair.
3. Masoor Dal Face Pack
Exfoliating is one of the best way to scale back or reduce facial hair and masoor dal is definitely the renowned ingredient that works like a charm. This face pack could be a excellent scrub for your face and that we positively suggest it for all skin types.
- Soak masoor dal overnight and grind it into a thick paste.
- Mix it with 1 tablespoon of milk and apply it over your face.
- Make sure the consistency is thick, leave it for 20 minutes and then wash your face with water.
- We suggest you use this face pack thrice a week & you will notice spotless skin, free of facial hair!
4. Papaya & Turmeric
Another beautiful home remedy to get rid of facial hair is papaya and turmeric. Papaya has a catalyst known as papain that weakens the hair follicle and even has bleaching properties that will not only help you get rid of the facial hair but will also lighten your complexion. Whereas turmeric helps to decrease the fine facial hair growth.
- Extract the pulp out of papaya and mix ½ teaspoon of turmeric to it.
- Massage your face with this paste and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Please note that turmeric can dye your skin, so don’t leave it for long.
- Do this every day and you will definitely notice a change.
5. Egg Mask
Want to take your skin to a whole new different level? Then use egg masks not only to get rid of facial hair but even to get dewy & supple skin. Egg whites are super gooey and once they dry they simply pull out the facial hair. Bye Bye facial hair!
- Break an egg and only use the white part of the egg. Now whisk it till it becomes smooth.
- With an old makeup brush, apply it all over your face and then apply tissue over it.
- If you wish, you can go ahead and apply one more layer of egg white and tissue.
- Now leave this for half an hour and gently pull out the mask.
Caution: The mask can be painful, so remove it gently and be careful avoid applying the mask on your brows!