New Delhi, 20th Dec 2018: Stellar Online Data Recovery Company announced the global launch of new versions of their four flagship ‘B2C’ software, Stellar Data Recovery for Windows®, Mac®, iPhone® and Stellar Photo Recovery. The new suite of software draws strongly from the company’s 25th anniversary. These DIY software feature a modern and easy user interface coupled with enhanced performance, recovery speed and reliability for any data loss situation – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic.
Stellar Photo Recovery is world’s first software with both Repair and Recovery capabilities for Photo & Video for Windows & Mac user. These new software versions are highly efficient to recover lost files, pictures, documents, videos, and more from accidental deletions, formatting errors, partition losses, Operating System crashes, virus attacks, and other data loss scenarios. They are capable of finding and locating the missing partitions on a drive, which may have been lost due to corruption or accidental deletion. The software generates and displays a preview of all the lost or deleted files while scanning a storage media. It is especially helpful to repair photos & videos that get corrupt during the process of transfer, editing or conversion.
“These brand new versions of our 4 flagship products bring increased recovery speeds, enhanced performance, simplicity of use, reliability and functionality to our already impressive range of B2C data recovery software.’’ said Kuljeet Singh, Director, Stellar.
Key features of the new data recovery software range
All 4 software products are built with innovative features for simplicity of use, effectiveness, speed, and overall value for the customers. These products are available with special India pricing across our website and also at all leading e-tailers and resellers. Customers can enjoy Free Trial of these software by download & scan from our website www.stellarinfo.co.in
- Stellar Photo Recovery Premium edition is the world’s first software that not just recovers photos, videos, and audio files, but also repairs videos and photos. The DIY software recovers photos lost from digital cameras, memory cards, SD cards, USB Sticks/Flash drive, external/internal hard drives. It supports recovery & repair of RAW file formats of all leading camera brands. (Starting at INR 2499 and available in 3 editions; Standard, Professional and Premium)
- Stellar Data Recovery a powerful DIY software to recover data from all types of Windows® devices – PCs, laptops, ultrabooks etc. Suitable for recovering documents, emails, photos, videos, and audio files, quickly and easily. (Starting at INR 2,999 and available in 4 editions: Standard, Professional, Premium and Technician)
- Most promising features includes; Optical Media Recovery (a powerful feature to recover data from a scratched, corrupt or partially burnt optical media such as CDs and DVDs)and SMART Drive Monitoring and Cloning (tracks the key attributes— temperature, drive health, and performance— of a hard drive to help avoid data loss due to impending failure)
- Stellar Data Recovery for Mac is World’s easiest DIY Mac data recovery software for tough data loss situations. Highly capable to recover lost or deleted data from any type of Mac devices; iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro and compatible storage media— hard drives, fusion drives, SSDs, SD cards, USB flash drives, and more. Now also supports the APFS file system for macOS Mojave, High Sierra and previous versions. Most advanced features include Disk Imaging for Quick Recovery and We Tech Love team continues working for our readers who expect good and quality content from us,Customized Scanning. (Starting at INR 5999 and available in 3 editions; Professional, Premium and Technician)
- Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone DIY software to recover Photos, Text, Videos, Chat, Contact etc. from any iPhone, iPad and iPod running the latest iOS 11. User can also restore files from iTunes and iCloud backup by directly logging in to iCloud account. (Starting at INR 2499 and available in 3 editions; Standard, Standard Plus and Technician.)