New Delhi, April 27, 2018: The UC Miss Cricket Contest, an exciting campaign from UC Browser, India’s leading mobile browser, has entered its next round with 20 shortlisted candidates. Adding a fun element to its cricket coverage, UC Browser’s campaign allows people to choose popular cheerleaders to support their favorite teams. UC users’ vote helped finalize 20 candidates from a total of 306 shortlists received from thousands of entries. The candidates will now perform user-chosen tasks to vie for the Top 8 spot.
Users get a chance to vote for their top pick through their mobile app. UC Browser will reward the most-voted contestant with Rs 10 lakh cash prize as well as a chance to act in a UCWeb commercial. The first and second runner up will get Rs 5 lakh and Rs 2 lakh respectively. Miss Diva and well-known bollywood actress Urvashi Rautela also signed up for the contest and successfully made it to Top 20.
UC Cricket, UC Browser’s in-app tool of cricket content aggregation, offers all-in-one live cricket content, including live scores, news, videos, photos, live commentaries and more. Consumption of cricket-related content remains popular with UC Browser clocking in 0.75 billion page views during the cricket season last year.
Select Your Favourite Cheerleader:
– Interact with your candidate and choose a task for her from the two provided options. For example: Which song should I choose to dance to in the video? A) Bom Diggy Diggy or B)Ghoomar?
– Candidates will perform their tasks and upload pictures or videos on UC Browser for users to vote and like
– Top 8 candidates will be chosen basis the number of likes they get
– The result of Top 8 will be announced on May 05
Users’ reward : Win Rs. 500 PayTM Cash after your interaction
– After choosing tasks for the candidates, you will get a card from a collection of ‘5 UC Miss Cricket Cards’
– Users will get Rs.500 PayTM cash once they collect all five different cards
– The more you interact with the candidates, higher your chances are of getting all the 5 card